Abbreviations used in this paper:BCH (Boston Children’s Hospital), CD (celiac disease), GFD (gluten-free diet), GI (gastroenterology), HR (hazard ratio), IQR (interquartile range)
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global prevalence of celiac disease: systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2018; 16: 823-836.e2
- Guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of celiac disease in children: recommendations of the North American Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2005; 40: 1-19
- Mucosal healing and risk for lymphoproliferative malignancy in celiac disease: a population-based cohort study.Ann Intern Med. 2013; 159: 169-175
- Persistent mucosal damage and risk of fracture in celiac disease.J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2014; 99: 609-616
- ACG clinical guidelines: diagnosis and management of celiac disease.Am J Gastroenterol. 2013; 108 (quiz 677): 656-676
- Creation of experience-based celiac benchmarks: the first step in pretransition self-management assessment.J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018; 67: e6-e10
- Pediatric celiac disease patients who are lost to follow-up have a poorly controlled disease.Digestion. 2014; 90: 248-253
Conflicts of interest This author discloses the following: J.A.S. is supported by NIH T32 DK 07760 and has received consulting fees from Takeda Pharmaceuticals Inc and research support from Biomedal SL and Glutenostics LLC. The remaining authors disclose no conflicts.