- Esophageal sarcoidosis: a review of cases and an update.ISRN Gastroenterol. 2013; 2013: 836203
- Esophageal strictures: an unusual presentation of a common disorder.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2015; 13: 19-20
- Dysphagia and spontaneous esophageal perforation in sarcoidosis.Dig Dis Sci. 2013; 58: 282-285
- Endoscopic, radiographic, and manometric findings in dysphagia associated with sarcoid due to extrinsic esophageal compression from subcarinal lymphadenopathy.Am J Gastroenterol. 1995; 90: 489-491
- Sarcoidosis: report of a case presenting as dysphagia.Chest. 1970; 57: 84-86
- A 45-year-old man with severe dysphagia and pulmonary infiltrates.Chest. 2007; 131: 1256-1259
Conflicts of interest The authors disclose no conflicts.