- Histopathologic variability in children with eosinophilic esophagitis.Am J Gastroenterol. 2009; 104: 716-721
- The prevalence of oesophageal eosinophilia and eosinophilic oesophagitis: a prospective study in unselected patients presenting to endoscopy.Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2013; 37: 825-832
- Escalating incidence of eosinophilic esophagitis: a 20-year prospective, population-based study in Olten County, Switzerland.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011; 128: 1349-1350
- Epidemiology of eosinophilic esophagitis over three decades in Olmsted County, Minnesota.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2009; 7: 1055-1061
- The incidence and prevalence of eosinophilic esophagitis.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2008; 121: AB271
- Prevalence of eosinophilic esophagitis in the United States.Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol. 2014; 12: 589-596
- Administrative coding is specific, but not sensitive, for identifying eosinophilic esophagitis.Dis Esoph. 2013; (in press)
- Eosinophilic esophagitis: updated consensus recommendations for children and adults.J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2011; 128 (quiz 21–22): 3-20.e6
- ACG clinical guideline: evidenced based approach to the diagnosis and management of esophageal eosinophilia and eosinophilic esophagitis (EoE).Am J Gastroenterol. 2013; 108 (quiz 693): 679-692
- Failure of ICD-9-CM codes to identify patients with comorbid chronic kidney disease in diabetes.Health Serv Res. 2006; 41: 564-580
- Accuracy of administrative health data for the diagnosis of upper gastrointestinal diseases.Surg Endosc. 2007; 21: 1733-1737
- Administrative data have high variation in validity for recording heart failure.Can J Cardiol. 2010; 26: 306-312
- Tradeoffs between accuracy measures for electronic health care data algorithms.J Clin Epidemiol. 2012; 65: 343-349.e2
107th Congress. Rare Disease Act of 2002 Public Law 107–280.
- False alarms and pseudo-epidemics: the limitations of observational epidemiology.Obstet Gynecol. 2012; 120: 920-927
Conflicts of interest The authors disclose no conflicts.